Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gathering my thoughts

I was searching around the wonderful web space for bicycle culture in Honolulu, Hawai'i and have really been surprised.

Let me back up a bit and mention that I just moved to Honolulu three days after the New Year (2010). My move toward a more minimalist life drove me to the ideal of living without a vehicle - this is just one item of many I no longer live with. I'm not positive that I'd ever want to live in a cave but am moving toward a more primal blueprint - welcome to the blog...

I'll just say now that I absolutely LOVE my freedom machine. This blog will mindfully record the bicycle culture here in Honolulu and hopefully inspire those that live here - the idea is not to 'influence' but simply provide insight and information to an alternative form of transportation/living/freeing yourself from gas prices and "insurance" policies.

I know I'll be learning A LOT and will be enjoy sharing this information of my new home...or am I just returning home?

Thanks for reading and hope to hear your feedback and thoughts on bicycle culture...

No comments:

Post a Comment